Friday, March 02, 2012

Next 4 Episodes of How to Defeat Dudes


Through Indiegogo, thus far, I have raised enough to film the next 4 episodes of the show, and will start filming on that tomorrow.
Im incredibly thankful to those who have contributed to my campaign thus far, and I am going to do all that I can to make them the very best episodes they can be. Yosh! One nice thing about the fact that I have had this time in between the first set of episodes and this one is that it has given me a good long while to read comments, see how people respond to the humor, check out the demographics of the viewers, and really pour my energy into writing really quality content. (Admittedly, even though they are doing well, episodes 2 and 3 where much more rushed than I wanted to them to be). Given how much time Ive had to prepare for them though, Ive got a really good feeling about this round of episodes, and I just wish they were all going to be released before my fundraiser is finished, so people could really see what I can come out with now that I have sense of my viewers. (While a few of them will make it out, I I don't think they all will.)

The four episodes filmed will be:
-double-wrist escapes
-bar scenarios 1 & 2
-knife defense

By far, the hardest one to prepare for has been the knife defense episode, and Im excited to finally be able to bring it to fruition. It will also be really interesting to see how it is received as well.

The episodes that I have left to film are:
- headlocks (and variations)
- chokes from behind
- staying on your feet
- defending yourself from the ground, and getting back onto your feet
- defending yourself from a mounted position
- multiple opponent scenarios

The campaign is far from over however! In the least, if the funding becomes available, I would at least like to complete the episodes on ground fighting, and multiple opponent scenarios not only because Ive put the most research into them, but because I think those are basic realistic situations that I think everyone should know how to handle. Anyway, we'll see how the next month goes. Yosh!!

No comments: