Saturday, January 26, 2013

How to Defeat Dudes Episode 9: Multiple Opponent Scenarios

Well folks, before anything else, let me offer my apologies for not having written anything for a minute. This past week has been one of the busiest Ive ever faced here in Japan (4 back-to-back multi-day shootings- many of which were over 20 hours in the cold) and to top it off, I was fighting a wicked fever in the process. (at worst about 40.5 C (105 F) Great for the pocketbook, not so good for the health, you know what Im sayin'?

Anyway, thankfully I somehow managed to get through it, and have locked myself in the house for the next few days to let my body recover. This means I not only get to catch up on kung fu movies (just watched "The Raid"- friggin awesome!!) but that I also get to sit down and dedicate some time to writing to all of you guys and letting you know what's going on. (Usually thats something I do while Im waiting around on set, but with the fever last week, pretty much anytime I sat down anywhere I just passed out).

Among other stuff that has been completed though are the next 5 episodes of my webshow, How to Defeat Dudes. Yosh!! I'll be releasing about a week or so on my youtube channel, www.youtube.com/user/c2thaj, but also I'll be putting them in here if you wanna check them out there.

As with all of the shows, they are not perfect... there were a lot of things I wanted to reshoot, a ton of things I wanted to cover and discuss that I couldn't, and in general, a lot more stuff that I would have done if time and budget allowed. Such is the nature of production though. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy it!! Any questions? Just drop me a line!

No comments: