Thursday, November 20, 2014

Tokyo Apartment Workout REBOOT: Part 1- The Push-up Routine

Finally got around to starting a video series I have wanted to make for a while now. When I originally made the "Tokyo Apartment Workout",  I set out to create a "working man's workout" for people who live in smaller apartments, that would be short, fast, effective and require no external gym membership or equipment.

Following along those lines however, this time I wanted to take the concept further and do something that focused on carving out a great looking balanced musculature that would also be useful for entertainers, action actors or stunties, who need both wash-board abs, a carved out chest, etc. but who also still need to be able to move well and need the muscle to be usable, and to contribute to their athletic ability.

As such, when I was visited by a friend of mine, (a personal trainer and actor) and he shared his routine with me, I thought this would be the perfect platform to do just that.

As it's too much information to cover in one video however, I thought I would break it into 3.

-Upper Body Carving
-Ab Carving
-Dieting

This is the first of those. Hope it helps your training efforts!


No comments: